Dryer Vent Cleaning
- There are 15,500 Fires Associated with Clothes Dryers Annually. These Fires Account for 20 Deaths, 370 Injuries and More Than $88 Million in Property Damage.
- Dryer Vents Clogged With Lint Cause the Dryer to Run Longer Resulting in Excess Energy Costs of $18 to $24 per Month.
- Dryers run more efficiently, routine dryer vent maintenance will prolong the life of your dryer.
- Leading Appliance Manufacturers Recommend Your Dryer Vent be Cleaned Every Year.
- If a Clothes Dryer Takes Longer Than One Cycle to Dry a Load Then There May be a Fire Hazard in the Dryer Vent.
The Atlanta Chimney Doctor knows about dryer vents and dryer vent cleaning. Here is more information on the care and maintenance of your dryer vent.
Who needs dryer vent cleaning?
- Commercial laundries
- Single-family homes
Good times to have this done: in the spring for spring cleaning and again in the fall.
There are many things that contribute to the proper operation of a clothes dryer, the venting is perhaps the most critical. Below we describe a dryer's functions and how its venting plays a part.
Did you know that:
- Clothes dryers can be found in 80 percent, or 81.5 million homes throughout the United States.
- A full load of wet clothes placed in a dryer contains about one half gallon of water. As water is removed, lint is created from the clothes.
- Clothes dryers are one of the most expensive appliances in your home to operate. The longer it runs, the more money it costs you.
- At Atlanta Chimney Doctor, we are licensed and insured to service all of your dryer vent cleanings and repairs.